KEYNOTE SPEAKER JOSHUA SETH
LEVEL UP YOUR LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION
SPEAK WITH INFLUENCE, COMMUNICATE WITH CONFIDENCE, AND SOUND LIKE A BETTER VERSION OF YOU
YOUR LEADERSHIP VOICE
HOW TO SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE, INFLUENCE, AND AUTHENTICITY
Is ChatGPT coming for your job? Knowledge workers know that the value of information will soon be ZERO as AI becomes ubiquitous over the next few years. So what can you do that AI can never replace?
Communicate ideas, information, and objectives in a way that connects with people and moves them to take action
The ability to connect with people, move them emotionally, and influence their decision making is like a superpower. It can create new leaders in your organization, close more sales, and take your business to a whole new level. But as much as 93% of this skill relies not just on what you say, but in how you say it: tone of voice, body language, and authenticity. The triggers that influence if people like, trust, and want to do business with you.
In this highly entertaining, engaging, customized keynote experience, celebrity voice actor and award-winning mentalist Joshua Seth will equip your audience with tools and techniques that can transform them into influential speakers, confident communicators, and leaders in their field. He'll share insights and secrets from the world of entertainment that are largely unknown in the business world. And to make the lessons really stick, he'll demonstrate these ideas using magic as a metaphor to blow their minds and make this one of the most interactive, memorable sessions they've ever attended.
Your audience will learn:
- Why people respond to the tone of your voice more than the content of your words
- What 3 areas need to be in alignment in order to be an influential communicator
- How magicians use body language to direct attention, influence decisions, and read people
- Vocal exercises actors use to sound better, project confidence, and convey authenticity
- The secret to overcome fear, strengthen self-confidence, and develop executive presence
THE MAGIC OF THINKING DIFFERENTLY
Audience Type: General (Entertaining Motivational Keynote)
In this entertaining, engaging, unconventional keynote experience, celebrity voice actor and award-winning mentalist Joshua Seth shares the lessons he’s learned over his 20 year career as the star of one of the top 100 media franchises in the world.
Drawing from his best selling peak performance book “Finding Focus In A Changing World: The Magic of Thinking Differently”, Joshua shows, through personal Hollywood stories and interactive illusions, just how powerful communication, collaboration, and creativity can be when you think differently.
• Become More Influential by Speaking With Your Authentic Voice
• Your Network Is Your Net Worth – The Value of Teamwork & Collaboration
• How To Use Your Creativity to Solve Problems and Innovate Solutions
• The Secret To Overcoming Fear and Communicating With Confidence
"Joshua set the perfect tone for our Innovation Summit. He inspired creativity, shared practical business advice, and made the meeting fun."
"Joshua Seth just presented at our Global Summit. He was phenomenal. Really resonated with the audience."
"We just had Joshua present at our virtual conference and he was fantastic! Highly engaging, professional and great to work with."
Joshua Seth is an inspirational keynote speaker, award-winning mentalist, and celebrity voice actor. He has appeared on stages and TV shows across the globe, from The Wellington Opera house in New Zealand to the Mandalay Bay Arena in Las Vegas to 5 mind-blowing TV specials in Japan and South Korea.
He's known to millions as the voice of over 100 animated TV shows and movies, and can be heard in everything from Akira to Spongebob Squarepants.
But he’s best known as the star of Digimon, voicing the main character Tai for the past 20 years in both the hit TV series and all 8 movies, helping it become the 75th highest grossing media franchise in the world.
He's delivered hundreds of presentations over the past 10 years for leading organizations, including Adobe, Uber, Reuters, Pfizer, Deloitte, Condé Nast, Citibank, Disney, Zoom, and The Million Dollar Round Table.
Joshua's mission is to help leaders unlock the power of their voice so they can speak with influence, communicate with confidence, and sound like a better version of themselves.
- Celebrity voice actor and star of the 75th highest grossing media franchise in the world
- Award-winning mentalist who's performed his mind-blowing psychological illusions on 5 TV specials in Japan and S Korea
- Author of the peak performance book “Finding Focus In A Changing World: The Magic of Thinking Differently”
- He shares actionable ideas and demonstrates them using psychological illusions with on-stage audience participation
- An out-of-the-box keynote speaker and master performer that will energize your audience and transform your event