Voice Acting Workshop
3 Hours LIVE with Joshua Seth on Zoom
Joshua Seth's 3 Hour Voice Acting Workshop on Zoom
Become a better voice actor as you read commerical and animation scripts and get coaching and feedback in real time. Many students take this live, interactive workshop over and over again as their skills improve.
I used to run this every month but due to increased scheduling demands can now only run it a few times a year.
In this Live Zoom Class You'll Learn:
• Vocal warm up exercises
• Voiceover equipment and home studio setup overview
• How to find your unique, authentic, bookable voice
• How to do commercial auditions and improve the quality of your performance
• How to take direction and deliver alternative takes (that often book the gigs)
• Feedback and Q&A with Joshua Seth
Requirements: A webcam, a headset, a dedicated microphone, a computer with internet access running Zoom
- ACCESS TO THE CLASS RECORDING -- You'll be able to watch the class recording and review your work for a full month after the workshop.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP --You'll be invited into our private Facebook group where you can connect with other voice actors and communicate with Joshua Seth directly.
Class size is limited to just 12 students. Spots are limited.
Join The Voice Acting Workshop
About Joshua Seth
Joshua Seth is known to millions as the voice of dozens of animated TV shows and movies, hundreds of national commercials, and literally thousands of promos. He can be heard in everything from Akira to Spongebob Squarepants.
But he’s best known as the star of Digimon, voicing the main character Tai for the past 20 years in both the hit TV series and all 8 movies.
He's a frequent voice actor guest on the convention circuit and is scheduled to appear at over 30 events in 2023.
He is also the host of the popular Voiceover Champions podcast.
Can't Make the Workshop?
Then Watch Joshua's FREE Intro to Voice Acting Video
And Get On the List for Next Time